Sunday, October 9, 2011

e publishing and other

Not that i truly believe that my shitty little story have any room for and kinda of professional to even look at. but i have to ask, once you get done with a rough draft and probably the 12th rewrite. what the hell do you do with it then? i mean i like my little story's and i do think other people ,"I'm sure a select few ," would like it too,?it makes me laugh every time i read it , and makes my wife, look at me like I'm  freaky, but as much as an over sharing jackass that i am . I'm not sure i just want to put it out there for some jack wagon, to take my idea. like iv really came up with something..,"that statement make me laugh, but really ,iv worked my hind end off on one, and I'm afraid no one will ever read it even to tell me it sucks. because i sure don't know what to do with it now, other that I'm not happy at all with my ending. on second thought hell no one will probably read this post.. lol, but i guess as long as i enjoy doing it. ill just keep hamming away at creating goof ball stories.

No comments: