Saturday, September 3, 2011

grandma

For some random reason I was remembering my grandma stanley. And a memory that makes me laugh, it was like on a sunday afternoon. the night before I been up all night at house fire. I got off work and it went down to bob's that sunday around noon. I was so tired I was loopy and couldn't sleep. and I proceeded to drink beer with my uncle bob and my friends. a few hours of that I was ready to go home and take a nap. My wife and kids were gone somewhere for the weekend for some reason.so i came right in the house, sat the phone on my chest, in case my wife called.i kicked back on the lazy boy. I was asleep for approximate an hour. The phone rang and it was not my wife it was grandma. I was so tired I wasn't sure who I was talking to but I knew it was grandma Stanley. I'm pretty sure I said hello. and she began go on all kinds of rants. on how my mom did this, mom did that, my sister never see her.no one come's to see her. and  something about a bed. anyway anyone that knows my grandma, what should I say knew my grandma. Knew she took  one breath and then talked nonstop for an hour. I have no idea how long. shortly in the conversation of me listening to her rankings. I fell asleep, how long im not sure but when I woke up she was still talking, and never missed a beat.  She had no idea, The first two times I fell asleep  while she was talking, But the 3rd time. She said hey what's the matter with you, aparantly I was snoring, and she was't sure what the noise was, And that's the only break she took and went on talking.  I. Don't rember the end of the conversation so I apparently did it again. And she never asked me about it..

No comments: